6oz cream cheese, room temp
2 cups cheddar cheese
3 tbsp minced onion
3 tbsp salsa
1 tsp ground cumin
2 cups nacho cheese chips
crumbled top of 1 bell pepper for stem garnish
1. With a mixer, combine cream cheese, cheddar, onion, salsa and cumin. Mix until creamy.
2. Scoop mixture onto plastic wrap and use wrap to form a ball and chill for at least 2 hours.
3. When ready to serve, roll ball into the crushed nacho chips and place bell pepper stem on top.
Serve with chips, vegetables or pretzels!
Perfect for a Halloween party, these rich, chocolaty cupcakes are fun to make.
||box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® devil’s food cake mix
||Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
||container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
||drops red food color
||to 5 drops yellow food color
||tube (0.68 ounce) Betty Crocker® black decorating gel
||large black gumdrops
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and cool cupcakes as directed on box for 24 cupcakes.
- Tint frosting with red and yellow food colors to make orange frosting. Spread frosting over tops of cupcakes.
- Squeeze circles of decorating gel on each cupcake; pull knife through gel from center outward to make web. To make each spider, roll out 1 gumdrop and cut out 8 strips for legs; place another gumdrop on top. Place spider on cupcake. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Turn these into Holly Wreath Cupcakes by using green-tinted frosting instead of orange. Squeeze circles of red decorating gel on each cupcake, and decorate with small red cinnamon candy “berries.”
So spooktacular, this sweet cemetery will have everyone digging for more!
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil’s food or yellow cake mix
1 (16-ounce) container prepared vanilla frosting
12 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Fun-Size Candy Bars
1 small tube white decorator icing
1 (1.76 ounces) NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER CRISP Candy Bar, chopped
Gummy bugs or worms
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions using one 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Cool completely in pan. Invert cake onto serving platter. Frost cake, using a little more frosting than usual on top (“tombstones” will be pushed into frosting).
- Write spooky words such as “RIP” or “BOO” on Crunch bars using tube icing. Let sit for a few minutes to dry.
- Press Crunch bars into cake to create “tombstones”. Sprinkle chopped Butterfinger Crisp bar next to tombstones to create “dirt”. Creatively place gummy bugs over top of cake.
Makes 12 servings.
Preparation – 30 min | Cooking – 28 min | Cooling Time – 30 min cooling |