4 Granny Smith apples, cored, peeled and sliced
1 c. cranberries
1/2 c. pineapple chunks
1/2 c. chopped walnuts
1 c. sugar
2/3 c. brown sugar, packed
1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. nutmeg
4 9-inch deep-dish pie crusts
3 T. butter
1 cup shredded coconut
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup all purpose flour
8 Tablespoon butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Place milk, coconut, eggs, vanilla, flour, butter and sugar in blender. Mix well.
Pour into a greased and floured pie plate. Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
|Candy Apple Pie|
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
1 cup chopped pecans
5 Granny Smith apples (peeled, cored, sliced very thin)
5 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Cream Cheese Topping:
8 oz. cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup heavy cream, whipped
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Mix well and press into a 10-inch pie plate and up the sides. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes until golden in color. Remove pie shell from oven and cool completely. Pour caramel into pie shell and sprinkle with 1 cup of chopped pecans. Refrigerate pie shell while making apple filling.
3. In a large (12-inch) skilet over medium heat, melt butter and add brown sugar, salt and cinnamon. Stir with a wooden spoon. Add apples and stir. Cook over medium to medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes until apples are softened and tender. Let cool for 10 minutes and pour into pie shell. Reduce oven to 350 degrees F.
4. In a medium bowl, using a hand-held mixer on low speed, combine cream cheese and sugar for about 1 minute until smooth. Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla and beat for 1 minute or until fully blended. Pour over apple filling in pie shell. Bake for 30 minutes until an inserted knife comes out clean. Remove pie from oven and let cool. Refrigerate for 4 hours. Let stand outside the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Top with whipped cream, caramel and pecans, and swirl with a knife. Slice and serve.
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Bake Time: 14 minutes
Yields: 4 waffles (1 Waffle Pie)
6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted)
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup sugar
tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup water
tbsp coffee grinds
1/2 box yellow cake mix
(or 1/2 your fave YC mix recipe)
Oreo Pie Crust
Whipped Chocolate Icing
2 handfuls semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup confectioners sugar
tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
Mix sugar and cream cheese until smooth and creamy
Add eggs one at a time
mix coffee grinds, water, vanilla extract, and salt in a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Use a strainer to remove grinds and add to cream cheese mix
Slowly add in cake mix until mixed well
Add melted chocolate until mixed well
Spray the waffle iron
Fill the waffle iron, close, and let cook for 3 1/2 minutes on medium
Prepare the icing by whipping all ingredients together (with chopped chocolate, save other half for garnish) until you get stiff peaks
Stack the waffles in the oreo cookie pie crust putting a layer of whipped icing in between each waffle.
Spread icing around sides, fill in the gap with more icing, and add a little on top
Let set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
2 cups sliced fresh, frozen (defrosted), or canned peaches
1 cup whipping cream
Mix sugar and flour together and sprinkle 1/3 of mixture into pie shell. Add peaches and sprinkle with the remaining sugar-flour mixture. Pour cream over top. Move peaches around a bit with a fork so that the cream completely covers the peaches. Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 45 minutes. Serve hot or cool on a rack. Yield 6 to 8 servings.
1 GRAHAM CRACKER PIE CRUST ( 6 OZ )
1 PKG ( 4 SERVING SIZE ) VANILLA INSTANT PUDDING AND PIE FILLING MIX
1 CONTAINER ( 8 OZ ) SOUR CREAM
1/4 CUP MILK
1 PKG PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS, DIVIDED
2 TBS VEGETABLE OIL
1 JAR ( 12 OZ ) CHOCOLATE FUDGE TOPPING
WHISK TOGETHER PUDDING MIX, SOUR CREAM AND MILK IN MEDIUM BOWL; SET ASIDE. PLACE 1 1/3 CUPS PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS AND OIL IN MICROWAVE ON HIGH 45 SECONDS OR UNTIL SMOOTH. USING HAND MIXER, GRADUALLY ADD TO PUDDING MIXTURE; SPREAD EVENLY INTO CRUST. SPREAD CHOCOLATE FUDGE TOPPING OVER PIE; COVER AND REFRIGERATE 3 HOURS. PRIOR TO SERVING, TOP WITH REMAINING PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS. MAKES 8 SERVINGS.
3/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp. flour
1/4 tsp. salt
In another bowl, fold the following together lightly:
1 egg slightly beaten
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1 12 1/2-ounce crushed pineapple
3 medium bananas thinly sliced
1 tbsp. light rum
Add the sifted sugar, flour and salt to the mixture lightly folding to make a light batter. Bake batter in 9-inch pie plate in 450 degree oven for 10 minutes.
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup shredded coconut
3 tbsp. butter (cut butter into flour, brown sugar and coconut)
Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees. Remove pie from oven and sprinkle coconut toping mixture evenly over pie. Continue baking for additional 40 minutes, or until knife inserted in middle of pie comes out clean. Cool pie until serving time. Serve with whipped cream.